Monday, April 28, 2008

When the Forecast Calls for Rain

This weekend's forecast called for rain so I'd decided to finally paint my den and beg off training this week. Then the Saturday morning forecast shifted to sunny and clear and I simply had to get out on the road! With numerous options departing from my front door, I chose a picturesque 32 mile loop through the Snohomish Valley. The route crosses three rivers - the Snohomish, Skykomish & Snoqualmie - while encircling the valley through which the three come together as one.
View Interactive Map on MapMyRide.com
Sunny skies, spring blossoms, snow-capped mountains, spectacular vistas - the only thing keeping this from perfection was a companion, so I decided to take you along! My pics don't do justice to the view. Show up with your bike and I'll gladly show you the real thing!

No comments: